Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup butter (room temp)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 tablespoon brown sugar
½ cup peanut flour
1 ½ cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips
½ cup chopped peanuts
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth and pale.
- Beat in eggs.
- Mix peanut flour, all purpose flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Alternately, add flour and milk in 1/3 increments to eggs and mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop dough with teaspoon on a pregreased cooking sheet 3 inches apart.
- Cook 15 mins or until light golden color. Makes 42